Garnet Prose + Projects helps individuals, organizations, and businesses express and actualize meaningful messages and projects.
Our bespoke services provide needed solutions, effectively filling in the gaps that inevitably arise as dreams expand. The values we practice include integrity, kindness, and honesty. Drawing from years of experience in copywriting and project collaboration, we help increase presence and impact.
Working closely with our clients, we weave narratives using a strong social justice/anti-oppression lens. As a project collaborator, we play key role in the successful manifestation of ambitious ideas. We offer compassionate, creative public relations and marketing consultation.
Ami Worthen, founder and owner of Garnet Prose + Projects, is a veteran communicator and project collaborator committed to collective liberation. She believes, as Fannie Lou Hamer said, “Nobody’s free until everybody’s free.” Her extensive skill set has been developed over decades of impactful writing and successful project coordination for individuals, large organizations, and small enterprises. She has a proven track record of producing great work.
- Cultivadora, Colaborativa La Milpa
- Project Manager, UNC Asheville African Americans in WNC & Southern Appalachia Conference
- Communications & Marketing, Hood Huggers International
- Marketing & Communications Manager, JCC of Asheville
- Communications Director, Wild Goose Festival
- Director of Communications, YWCA of Asheville
- Public Relations Director, Planned Parenthood of the Triad
Click here for a portfolio.
Click here to read about the inspiration behind the name.